PUSHING THE LIMITS OF THERMOPLASTICS WITH TECHNYL®
Now omnipresent in consumer goods and industrial products of all kinds, engineering plastics have long-proven their value in terms of technical performance and aesthetics.
Their physical strength also makes them ideal as a lightweight replacement for metal in many cases.
Technyl® Star is a high-fluidity range that combines outstanding mechanical performance and incomparable processability, giving manufacturers the ability to push their own product innovations into new areas. With Technyl® Star, switching from steel and other metals to plastic is not only a valid technical option, but a quality choice that makes good business sense.
- TECHNYL PROTECT AT 20 V25 P NC
- TECHNYL PROTECT A 50X2 NC XB D(DOMAMID FR ...
- TECHNYL® BLUE
- TECHNYL 4EARTH C2E 219 MT20 V10 BK 9289 H(...
- TECHNYL® A 118 V50 BLACK 21
- TECHNYL C 236 V30 NC D(DOMAMID 6G30 500 NC)
- TECHNYL A 218S V35 BK 110(DOMAMID 66G35H2 ...
- TECHNYL A 218S V43 BK 110(DOMAMID 66G43H2 ...